AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways.
The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe.
For our office in Verrebroek, we are looking for an Account Manager Parts & Accessories (m/f/d) to join our international team.
The Account Manager Parts & Accessories is responsible for the P&A sales performance and network/partner relationship in a specific region.
Sales can be conducted through the network of authorized AEC dealers, or any other channel that is relevant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the central commercial point of contact for the AEC dealers and external customers in a specific region. A clear attitude of ownership.
- Provide support to the network with a customer centric mindset, always providing fast and effective solutions.
- Setting, negotiating and achieving of Parts & Accessory targets with the network
- Successfully drive sales by maximizing the participation to the commercial policies and programs
- Business development : Identify area’s of opportunity by building close relationships with the AEC dealers and their B2B customers.
- Continuous support and follow up towards dealers, by use of various KPI’s and dashboards that are available or created by yourself.
- Actively promote the Parts & Accessory programs in order to maximize sales and profit.
- Onboarding support to new dealers
- Support internal departments in their relation with the network, such as open invoice collection.
Profile and skills:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive industry
- Able to handle a broad scope of daily topics in an autonomous way
- General technical automotive knowledge
- Strong commercial and relational skills
- Ownership attitude, customer focused and communicative
- Languages : besides English, at least one of the following : German, French, Dutch
- Good knowledge of Windows Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Our Corporate Values:
- Adaptability: we love change!
- Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say.
- Professionalism: we have what it takes.
- Leadership: we all take ownership.
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Kindness: we put people first.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time employees)