AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways. The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe.
For our office in Zeebrugge, we are looking for an Automotive Technician (m/f/d) to join our international team.
- Convert cars to European standards
- Install Black boxes, LPG, Bio Ethanol
- Install towhooks, covers, exhausts
- Install & Uninstall Navi’s & update them
- Mounting & demounting of car parts, batteries etc.
- Reporting of services started & completed
- Live up to agreed production output, AECs house rules linked to safety & prevention
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate the Following Skills and Abilities:
- Accuracy is key in our Automotive business
- Teaming: Effective work within a team of experienced technicians
- Request help when needed
- Flexibility: possible to adapt on changing priorities
- Possibility of over work when needed
- Self-starter: ability to work on your own in a dynamic environment
- Our motto: „You can & will make the Difference“ and “walk the talk”
Education & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Automotive garage
- Technical knowledge of electronics
- Software: Use of iPad, own software will be trained on site
- Languages spoken & written: Dutch, English is a plus
Our Corporate Values
- Adaptability: we love change!
- Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say.
- Professionalism: we have what it takes.
- Leadership: we all take ownership.
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement...
- Kindness: we put people first.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor.
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community.
- Competitive employer-paid benefits and compensation package.
- 20 vacation days.