AEC is a cooperation partner of the manufacturer Stellantis (former Fiat Chrysler, FCA) and an official importer of DODGE and RAM vehicles into Europe. Become part of our team and join our facilitiesin Kallo as Automotive Technician. Reporting to the VPC Teamleader, you will be able to show your ability to transform America’s finest cars to the European standards, you will convert them & install accessories as per AEC’s instructions. Additionally, you will also be responsible for managing your own workspace & optimizing your work and output. As part of this job, you will be tasked with Lean & Quality measures.
Convert cars to European standards
Install Black boxes, LPG, Bio Ethanol
Install towhooks, covers, exhausts
Install & Uninstall Navi’s & update them
Mounting & demounting of car parts, batteries etc.
Reporting of services started & completed
Live up to agreed production output, AECs house rules linked to safety & prevention
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate the Following Skills and Abilities:
Accuracy is key in our Automotive business
Teaming: Effective work within a team of experienced technicians
Request help when needed
Flexibility: possible to adapt on changing priorities
Possibility of over work when needed
Self-starter: ability to work on your own in a dynamic environment
Our motto: „You can & will make the Difference“ and “walk the talk”
Education & Experience
Minimum 2 years experience in Automotive garage
Technical knowledge of electronics
Software: Use of I-PAD, own software will be trained on site
Languages spoken & written: English or Dutch – very good, others – bonus
Our Corporate Values
- Adaptability: we love change!
- Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say.
- Professionalism: we have what it takes.
- Leadership: we all take ownership.
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement...
- Kindness: we put people first.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor.
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community.
- Competitive employer-paid benefits and compensation package.
- 30 vacation days.