AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways. The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe. We are looking for a highly motivated Engineer, Corporate IT Services – Security (m/f/d), to join our IT team in an international environment in our Belgium office.
Note: This position offers the flexibility of a hybrid work model from Belgium.
How we work:
- We assume end-to-end responsibility for our systems, from inception to implementation, delivery, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- We have a high focus on operational availability since our systems serve our users and customer 24x7 in different time zones.
- Testing plays a significant role in our development process.
- Automation is always welcomed.
- We as a team do our best to create a supportive, constructive, and understanding environment that allows each member to grow and improve.
- Scrum is our way of working, and we work in an agile environment.
- #Adaptability is a core value of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and develop "Endpoint Security" services for the organization, focusing on Windows and mobile operating systems
- Implement enterprise-level solutions for Microsoft Windows and MacOS, ensuring scalability, reliability, and security
- Deploy and configure Microsoft Intune for device management, including policy enforcement, application deployment, and compliance monitoring
- Develop and maintain comprehensive security strategies and policies for Windows, MacOS, and mobile operating systems, utilizing Microsoft Defender and other relevant security tools
- Integrate Microsoft Purview into the organization's data governance framework to ensure data quality, compliance, and privacy
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the Corporate IT team for troubleshooting complex issues
- Conduct regular security assessments and vulnerability scans of Windows and MacOS systems
- Stay up to date with industry trends and propose innovative solutions to enhance IT infrastructure
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and propose solutions
- Participate in evaluating and selecting new tools, technologies, and vendors
- Assist in troubleshooting complex issues escalated from support
- Foster an Agile mindset and methodologies
- Hands-On mentality
- 5+ years of experience in IT engineering/Endpoint Security
- Extensive experience in implementing Microsoft Intune Endpoint Security settings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Purview and Defender platforms
- Strong knowledge of patch management strategies for Windows, MacOS, and mobile systems
- Expertise in zero-trust strategies, multi-factor authentication, and PowerShell scripting
- Familiarity with Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365 services, Teams, DLP, RMS, and Certificate Infrastructure is a plus
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Alignment with values of trust, self-organization, and shared responsibility
- Willingness to learn on the job
Our Corporate Values:
- Adaptability: we love change!
- Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say
- Professionalism: we have what it takes
- Leadership: we all take ownership
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement...
- Kindness: we put people first
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time employees)