AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways. The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe.
For our office in Munich we are looking for a HR Business Partner / HR Generalist (m/f/d) to join our international team for one year fix term.
|Duties & Responsibilities:|
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar position in Human Resources, 2+ years.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to negotiate
- University degree or similar.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Proficiency in software and digital platforms (Personio, Linkedin, Stepstone) is an asset.
- Full professional proficiency in English, Italian knowledge is a plus.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Upbeat and Outgoing – a positive mindset dedicated to creating an enjoyable experience for candidates and employees.
- Cultural Ambassador – exhibits and promotes our corporate culture at all times.
- Process Management – ability to execute and maintain industry-leading people operations processes in the area of recruitment, talent management and development.
- Organization & Execution Skills – an organized individual that uses a systematic approach.
- Teamwork – includes colleagues in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; collaborates with other team members to reach mutual goals.
- Network – develops and maintains a valuable network of talent and other HR professionals to always be at the forefront of new opportunities and trends.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost-saving measures; conserves organizational resources.
- Quality – looks for ways to improve quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment – displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in the decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Our Corporate Values:
- Adaptability: we love change!
- Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say.
- Professionalism: we have what it takes.
- Leadership: we all take ownership.
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Kindness: we put people first.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time employees)