AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways. The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe.
For our office in St. Catharines, Ontario we are looking for a full-time Jr. Vehicle Detailer to join our international team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform condition appraisals on incoming stock vehicles
- Organize vehicles to be cleaned and/or reconditioned.
- Hand wash and detail vehicles prior to delivery.
- Pickup and delivery of vehicles from dealerships across Southern Ontario
- Maintain wash bay cleanliness. Sweeping, mopping, and organizing of equipment.
- Order all wash bay supplies for vehicle reconditioning.
- Maintain cleanliness of outside appearance of the building.
- Perform general duties around the office including painting, cleaning and small renovations.
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate the Following Skills and Abilities:
- Punctuality – Will arrive on time and be present for work when scheduled
- Dedication – Will take pride in their work
- Quality Management – Will clean vehicles to a very high standard ensuring they are showroom ready
- Efficiency – Will plan ahead and utilize good time management to ensure all tasks are completed on time and with efficiency
Education & Experience
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Previous vehicle detailing experience
- Previous auto body repair experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Computer Skills - Outlook/Word/Excel (intermediate)
- Effective interpersonal and communication
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Team-player who has the ability to work independently
- Valid "G" driver's license with clean driving record- current and valid vehicle insurance in place
Our Corporate Values
- Adaptability: we love change
- Reliability: we say what we do and do what we say
- Professionalism: we have what it takes
- Leadership: we all take ownership
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement...
- Kindness: we put people first
What you'll get in return
What You'll Get In Return:
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with an award-winning employer
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community
- Hourly wage is $19.80 CAD per hour.
- Monthly Gym Allowance
AEC is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise Human Resources to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.