AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways. The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe.
For our office in Munich we are looking for a Parts & Accessories Sales Specialist (m/f/d) to join our international team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quotations for dealers
- Sales Orders processing/management and follow up
- First Level Dealer Contact for after sales requests
- Upfitting activities
- Parts Dealers onboarding
- Essential initial stock orders for indispensable parts and mandatory workshop tools
- P&A Sales Reporting
- Market analysis
- Frequent visits to dealers
- Promotional campaigns proposals
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Language Skills:
German for business, level C1
- Specific work elements
Our Corporate Values:
- Adaptability: we love change!
- Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say.
- Professionalism: we have what it takes.
- Leadership: we all take ownership.
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Kindness: we put people first.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- 30 vacation days and 50 mobile working days per year (for full-time employees)