AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways. The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe.
For our office in Zeebrugge we are looking for a Supervisor Workshop (m/f/d) to join our international team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’re responsible for operations at the Vehicle Processing Center, you lead dedicated groups of technicians in partnership and under supervision of the VPC Manager
- You plan, organize and coordinate the daily schedule of the VPC operations
- You support measures to enable throughput, supply and overcome execution challenges.
- You report challenges daily and propose solutions, where immediately possible
- You constantly check processes and propose improvements towards your management team.
- Support Development the technicians and team leaders, you identify training or coach and train as necessary.
- Ensure safety and risk prevention are a daily priority.
- You collaborate closely with all VPC interface functions.
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate the Following Skills and Abilities:
- Teaming: Have strong communication, collaboration, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and delegating skills.
- Reporting and managing targets.
- Flexibility: Adaptability to change and being able to manage the unexpected.
- Self-starter: Being able to undertake projects on your own initiative without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
- Quality: You have a strong eye for detail and take notice when something is not quite right.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Automotive industry or equivalent education.
- Experience in leading a team in a technical department or mechanized workshop.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products.
- Good English/Dutch skills both verbal and written, any additional languages are a plus.
Our Corporate Values:
- Adaptability: we love change!
- Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say.
- Professionalism: we have what it takes.
- Leadership: we all take ownership.
- Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Kindness: we put people first.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive distributor
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the community
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time employees)