AEC is a global leader in homologation, ensuring your automotive products meet the requirements of any market.
With specifications varying from market to market, taking vehicles and parts from the factory floor to new markets and ensuring they meet local regulations is a complex challenge for OEMs.
We have homologated over 100,000 vehicles in North America, Europe, and APAC, so we know what it takes to get new vehicles approved, whatever the market.
Whether it’s emissions testing, lighting systems conversions, or meeting noise level requirements, our homologation team expertly adapts automotive products to meet local standards for all technical and regulatory requirements, ensuring a seamless route to market.
A 360 DEGREE APPROACH
As well as expertise on current local requirements, we provide solutions that cover testing, modification, conversion and certification at our purpose-built facilities and R&D center.
- Emissions Testing
- Market-Specific Registration Documents
- Type-Approval and Small Series Possibilities
- Lighting Systems Conversions
- Model-Specific R&D Solutions
- Specific Homologation Approval Requests for all markets
- Noise Level Requirements
- Testing of Technical and Regulatory Requirements