AEC is a global mobility solutions provider committed to finding better ways. The group of companies is active in the areas of international vehicle distribution, global fleet services, parts and accessories, homologation, retail and logistics services, and is an official distributor of Stellantis’ Dodge and RAM brands in Europe. For our Munich office we are looking for a very motivated Senior Accountant who wants to grow with the company! As part of our team, you are jointly responsible for the monthly and annual financial statements.
You enjoy working in an international environment and actively take on projects and tasks related to process optimization. With us you have the chance to play a key role in shaping the finance & accounting department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB.
• Operational accounting (general ledger and subsidiary ledgers).
• Monitoring, planning, and controlling of incoming and outgoing payments.
• Intercompany reconciliations.
• Creation and implementation of processes and guidelines.
• Introduction of new technical solutions.
• Contact for external auditors and internal management team.
• Project-oriented work.
• Creation of ad hoc analysis and monthly reporting.
Education and experience:
• At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in balance sheet accounting (main accounting and subsidiary ledgers), preferably in an international company.
• Completed business studies or completed commercial training with further training to become an accountant.
• Confident handling of MS Office; DATEV knowledge is an advantage.
• Good financial understanding of business processes.
• Independent, structured and team-oriented way of working.
• Excellent communication skills in German and English.
Our corporate values
• Adaptability: we love change!
• Reliability: we say what we do and we do what we say.
• Professionalism: we have what it takes.
• Leadership: we all take ownership.
• Growth: we are committed to continuous improvement...
• Kindness: we put people first.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an industry-leading automotive solutions company and distributor
- A collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced international work environment
- Flexible work arrangements with up to 50% mobile work option within Germany
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time employees)
- Competitive benefits and compensations package
- An in-depth professional and personal growth and development journey both through on the job projects as well as through 24/7 access to our Learning & Development platform, offering hundreds of on-demand trainings, lectures and resources covering business as well as soft skill and personal development topics
- Opportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events